Create Custom Google Maps for Your Site, part II - with a lot less coding and cut and pasting you can get you a map just the size you like it.
In a few steps, you too can have that attractive Google Map customized :
1. Enter an address for the map
2. Map width and height
3. Check the options you like (select by clicking)
– Disable switching between map types.
– Default to satellite imagery view.
– Default to hybrid imagery view (roads layed over the satellite images).
– Show directions form above map. Result opens up in a new window
4. Create Map
Easy as that. Visit Jason's Sitemapper to try it out.